♥ TERABITHIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D

Okay, Im going to post about the festival I've celebrated last year, which was christmas.
To me, christmas was a time of giving, also, because Im a christian, its the birth of Jesus Christ. Christmas always mean alot to me, because most of the time I get alot of presents from my relatives. Also, I would spend time to get my friends and close ones something for christmas too. But one thing I would always look forward to during Christmas is being able to put up and decorate the Christmas tree! Every year without fail, I would be there, twirling the colourful lights around the tree, hanging the beautiful ornaments up on it.
During last year's christmas, my three younger cousins came over from Malaysia to celebrate it with me, coming a few days before christmas eve. On christmas eve itself, we opened our house for some sort of 'Christmas Party'. Many of my relatives came, and the food was a spread. Everyone had much fun, catching up with one another since we rarely see each other. Not long after, it was time for us to open our presents! Everyone was very excited. We went towards the christmas tree and took out all the presents below it with our names. Everyone sat at their own little corner and teared open their wrappers in different ways. Some very meticulously, some very roughly. Everyone was satisfied with what the had gotten! I too, was very happy with what I got.
Next, we got to eat the log cake. Its like a Chocalate swirl cake, shaped like a log, with many figuries around it. There was a mini hut beside it, made out of chocalate, also a few reindeers and a big fat santa claus on it made of plastic. Everyone took one of the figuries home, small and cute! Even though I dont have the picture, Im sure you can tell, it was very yummy! After this, my relatives from my father's side left, leaving my mother's one because they were all from Malaysia and going to stay over at our house that night.
I helped up with the cleaning up, vaccuming the floor. My dog was running around, and gosh, he was totally afraid of the vaccum cleaner, that everywhere I went with the vaccum cleaner, he would run somewhere else. Which was so totally cute!
After all the cleaning up and the hustle, I sat down at the dining table with my parents, and tried a teenee weenee bit of red wine. Boy, it tasted so disgusting. My parents said it was good wine, but I beg to differ. After some time, I settled down with sparkling water. That ended my Christmas celebrations! Now, for the pictures, enjoy, (:
My two younger cousins, tell me their cute! I bought her the sunglasses thing.
MARCUS! He's one very cute boy.
Another cousin, :D Look like me right?
Handsome punk.
Sexy girl, :D
With that, I shall end this part, hope you have liked the post.