♥ TERABITHIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D

She died off stage because the main thing was not her dying. It was about the cherishing of friendship. If they show how she died, that would waste alot of time because it would take a long time to film her dying and it's hard.
2. Who/What does the Darklord represents;
(i) Jess :
Darklord represents his father.
(ii) Leslie:
Darklord represents her staying in a new environment alone.
(iii) Me:
Darklord represents the bees.
3. Which version do you like better, Movie/Novel? Why?
I like the movie better because I can be able to see the real happenings. Unlike the Novel, I can't quite understand well because it's full of words. I prefer the movie. It has sound effects, pictures and animations. This will give me a better understanding of the story easily. It makes it looked real, like I'm in it. It makes people feel the sadness and the happiness.
YANLING (: