♥ TERABITHIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D ♥ terabithia christmas :D
Sunday, March 23, 2008

::::::

Literature Questions:

1) Why did Leslie die off stage?
It would not be easy if they had to screen Leslie dying off stage. Also, the whole focus of her death is the impact that is going to be on Jess, and not her 'dying process'. Hence, Leslie died off stage.

2)Who/What does the Darklord represents for:
i)Jess?
Jess' Darklord is his father.
ii)Leslie?
Leslie's Darklord is her fear of moving to a new place, meaning, a whole new environment.
iii)Me?
Cats are my Darklord.

3)Which version do you like better? Movie/Novel? Why?
I prefer the Novel. This is so as in the Movie, even though there is the sounds, the characters and everything right before our very eyes, its totally unlike what I feel when I read the novel. When I'm reading the novel, my imagination is unlimited. This is so as I get to think how things are going on in the novel. Whereas in the Movie, everything is shown, hence, not much imagination is required. Everything is fixed. Hence, I would prefer the Novel version.


ETHEL.

faye.hua-ed | 12:00 AM |

about us ♥

FAYE-HUA.
Hello, This is our literature blog.
We are proud of it okay.
And, please respect it. :D
Oh, and it belongs to:
Florence (27)
Amanda (25)
Yanling (22)
Ethel (12)
We got our url inspired by,
the rubbish we always talk about.
Faye hua is a chinese word meaning crap.
Ohwell, have a happy time here. :D

wishes ♥

ace literature!

letters ♥


dar-links ♥

florence amanda yanling ethel

our past ♥

|February 2008|March 2008|April 2008|May 2008|July 2008

credits ♥

Pictures from: photobucket